INFOSYS CAMPUS CONNECT
• Campus Connect is an Industry-academia partnership initiative launched by Infosys.
• This initiative aims to enhance the education level of engineering students, nationwide and thus increase the employability of the fresh graduates.
• As part of this initiative Infosys shares its proven courseware, methodology and education experiences with the partnering colleges.
• By understanding the importance of this initiative, KAMARAJ college of Engineering and Technology has signed an MOU with Infosys and became an advanced partnering college since 2010.
• Campus connect has two wings of deployment at college level: one being the Technical Program named as Foundation Program (FP)and the other one Soft Skill Program (SS).
• Till now KAMARAJ College of Engineering and Technology have rolled out 11 batches in FP and 32 batches in SS.
Infosys Campus Connect Foundation Programme Team
| Mr. L.Prabahar