S.P.G.C Nagammal Girls Hostel
S.P.G.C Nagammal Girls Hostel I has been constructed at a cost of 2.3 crores covering an area of 60,000 sq. ft. It was inaugurated on February 2005 by our Former Honorable Union Minister for Information Technology and Communication, Thiru. Dayanidhimaran.
S.P.G.C Nagammal Girls Hostel II has been magnificently designed at a cost of 3.53 crores covering an area of 48,000 sq. ft. It was inaugurated on February 2011 by Thiru. P.S.M.G. Ganesan, President, VHNSN school, Madurai.
Hostel facilities are earmarked in such a way, that the students can feel homely and pursue their studies in serene atmosphere.
The various infrastructure facilities inside the hostel are:
- Modern Kitchen
- Dining Hall
- Reading room with news papers, periodicals and magazines
- Tuck shop and Telephone Booth
- Shuttle Court
- Hostel 24/7 Wi-Fi
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Public Addressing system to announce Reminders & Circulars
- Eco friendly garden
- Parents' waiting Hall
- Treatment of organic Waste materials using Incinerator
Sentinels to guard the Hostel Entrance
Girls Hostel Block II
Solar Water Heater
Parents waiting hall